Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Beginnings!

Sooo, today has been kind of a blah day. This morning, Justin woke me up to give me a kiss before he left for work, but as soon as I opened my eyes, I had an immediate headache. :( It has been with me all day, so that is the reason for it being super blah..
Other than today though, life has been marvelous! :) All of my summer classes are finished and I have lost 6 1/2 pounds in 2 weeks with weight waters! :) <--- This is the most exciting news in my life right now! I have had such a hard time over the past 2 years with trying to lose weight and I always end up gaining more. I think the reason for this is because, even though I thought I was eating right, I wasn't at all. I never realized how bad things were for me until I started having to track what I eat everyday and realized how bad things are. For instance, mostly everything that you would think is healthy at any restaurant, is uaully the worst for you.. Like at chic fi la, I would think that coleslaw would be healthy just because it has veggies in it.. NOT THE CASE.... coleslaw is the worst side they have on their menu!
Anyway, I am just super excited because I am actually enjoying keeping track of my points and everything I'm eating. It's not nearly as hard as I thought it would be, and I can actually tell that its working. I think another thing that helps this program work is that every week you are being held accountable.. I do NOT want to go to my meetings on Tuesday evenings with my friends and be the only one that didn't lose! It is so exciting for all the girls when they get rewards and reach different goals that are set.
I am a total advocate for weight watchers now, because it actually works!!! :)

Well, this post is continued from yesterday because I forgot to post it!

I woke up this morning and I'm down 2 more lbs from my weight in Monday night! :) I am sooo excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment