Thursday, January 27, 2011

Inspired by Molli! :)

Well, today, I went to class and instead of coming home (and cleaning), I decided to go waste some time at the SW in huntington! I stayed there and talked to them for about an hour. After that, I decided to waste some more time and take Justin a milkshake at work! :) When I finally decided to come home, I was going to just take a nap! Still sounds like a wonderful idea, BUT yesterday I was reading my friend Molly Markham's blog and she posts a lot of pictures. Her house looked so clean and cute and she seems like such a perfect wife! I know, I know, nobody is the perfect wife, but you know what I mean. Everything just looks so put-together in her pictures! So, this made me decide when I got home to clean the house! I mean really really clean. I reorganized some shelves, cloroxed, swept, cleaned the kitchen and rearranged some things in one of the guest rooms! :) I feel super accomplished and now it's time to make some dinner for Justin before he gets home! :)
Thanks Molli!
P.S. I'll post later about how the nice thing went last night! Better than the night before for sure!

1 comment:

  1. You are SO sweet!!! And NO, I'm by no means a perfect wife - I just have OCD haha...I tell Tyler that he has his office and garage (which I will NEVER post pictures of because they're so nasty dirty and messy) and I have my house that I pride in keeping spotless. If he lays anything around he's not allowed to have it back for a day or two LOL...but anyway, I would love if sometime we would cross paths and rekindle our friendship in person :p...(I am in Huntington at least twice a week BTW)! Again, thanks for the post - it's so uplifting to me!

    ReplyDelete