Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Not such a good start to my challenge!

Well, in the past 2 days, I have realized how terrible I am a being nice. :) I know, I know... I am not normally rude, but when I'm sick, I have a hard time trying to meet other people's needs, especially Justin's. I realize this, and I know it is definately something I need to work on! I am feeling much better today, and I am determind to be nice this evening and work on my Marriage Challenge.

So, Sunday evening at our house church, I was talking to Sarah Hastings and she told me that she always readsChris Bailey's Weather Blog . I started reading it on Sunday night. He was predicting a lot of snow for the tri-state area. The weather channel said that here would be no snow, only rain, for the whole week. Apparently Chris Bailey with WSAZ is the real stuff. He was completely accurate in everything! I'll post a picture in a minute of what it is looking like out my front door! I am just glad that I don't have to go anywhere today! I get to sit in my nice cozy house with Tyson! :) He enjoys not being put in the kennel for at least 1 day a week!

P.S.- I'll let you know how the being nice thing goes this evening! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment