Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Another idea

So, here is another idea stollen from my friend, Molli! :)
She came up with an idea that for every day until valentine's day, starting February 1st, to post something that reminds you of your husband. It could be something they've done for you, something they've given you, or just something that makes you think of them!
Today, I am posting a note on a dry-erase board that Justin wrote before he left Ashland to come to Beckley for our wedding! He wrote this and left it for me to find when we returned from our honeymoon! I haven't been able to bring myself to erase it, but I especially made sure I took a picture, because whether I want it to or not, it is going to come off sometime!

My marriage challenge has been going pretty good! I have made a deliberate effort to try and be nicer to Justin. Like I said before, when everything isn't going my way, I tend to get very short and get an attitude with the people around me I love most. I am trying my hardest not to let that be the case anymore! I also have been doing a lot better about keeping the house clean! I also went to Wal-Mart today and found some really cute Valentine's decorations that were super cheap! I'll post more about them tomorrow! Have a great night everyone!
-Kristyn

2 comments:

  1. oh gosh, you'll have to post decoration pictures ASAP - I'm addicted to them - I should have majored in decorating/organizing haha...I do that instead of my actual homework!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristyn-Kohls also has some supper cute decor for all events and if you pay attention to ads you can get them for 60% off at times. I get all of my table runners and place mats from there and then use them to accent TV stand, bookshelf table etc. Also have kitchen towels and door hangings to match the holidays too!!! :) I wanna see picture your decor!

    ReplyDelete