Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Playing catch up again.

Goodmorning everyone! :) I have to do today's post, and yesterday's. Yesterday, I had class, went to eat lunch with Justin at work, came home, and layed down because I had a headache! So, needless to say, I woke up to watch the Biggest Loser, then went back to bed!
Today is my "free day". This basically means that I don't have class or babysitting, so it is the day that I have to catch up on homework, my DVRed shows, and cleaning!

These were cupcakes that I made Justin before we were dating! I had kept his cats for him and I made cat cupcakes for a few other people, so I just made him two that looked like his cats!

This was the scorecard of mini golf from the beach when Justin and I went with his family. I am not going to show the inside, because I would hate to embarrass Justin and show people how badly I destroyed him! :) haha I'm just kidding, but I really did win!

No comments:

Post a Comment