Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 3! :)

Well, today has been a long day! I had class, came home and took a nap with tyson, went to meet Justin at work, and then we went to get our taxes done at H&R Block. Ugh. it took an hour and a half to get our taxes done! Lammeee!! Anyway, we got all the way home, and I realized that I needed to get laundry detergent to finish all of my laundry, so we went back out to wal-mart! It was a big night for Tyson. Tonight is the first night we have EVER left him out of his kennel while we weren't home! We Tyson-proofed the house as best as we could, and when we got home, NOTHING was torn up! :) Yay! Improvement!

Here is today's picture! This is a picture of last year's valentine's present! Justin got me a very big basket of chocolate covered strawberries! It was AMAZING!!! not to mention that last year ON Valentine's day was when I had my accident on the escalator and couldn't walk for 3 weeks! I think I should post a picture of my knee from last year too!
Story is.... I was going downt he escalator last year and my best friend, Bry, was supposed to be behind me. I turned around and she wasn't there, so I stepped up onto the step above me to see if I could see her and my foot slipped. If you have never looked at an escalator, next time you're on one, LOOK! The steps have super sharp ridges about as far apart as the holes in my knee cap! Anyway, back to the story, I fell on the steps and my knee got super jacked up! It still has calcium deposits on top of my knee cap, but for the most part, it's healed! :)

haha. now I have to go to bed! Goodnight all! I'll be a better blogger tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment