Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 2 :)

This is the second day of posting something that reminds me of something Justin has done for me! Today, I picked a napkin that Justin wrote on! This was before we were married and I was going to his house for dinner one evening. He knew that I needed to new lunchbox, but I just couldn't seem to get around to getting one. When I got to Justin's I smelled something that smelled like burning plastic. I walked into the kitchen and Justin had bought me a lunchbox and sat it on the stove. He didn't realize that it was as close to the eye of the stove he had turned on to cook me dinner as it was! It had completely melted the lunchbox, but he wrote me a cute note that was still sitting beside the lunchbox! :)  I love this story!

So, today is the first day of our ladies small group at the hasting's house! :) I'm very excited and I'll let you know how it goes late tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment