Monday, February 7, 2011

Catch-up blogging!

Well, we had a super packed weekend, which is why I haven't blogged for 3 days! I thought about it all weekend, but just couldn't find the time! Justin's friend, Lyle, came in for the weekend and Friday we went to the Funny Bone comedy club. My friend, Kendra, came with us and it was a really good time! Saturday, we watched the WVU basketball game, went to Justin's church league basketball game, then went to Hooters to watch the UFC fights! :) Kendra calls me a boy for enjoying the fights, but I really just go to eat wings! haha. Sunday, we went to church in the morning, then the dreaded Wal-Mart on the afternoon of the superbowl. We weren't too smart. Anyway, once we finally got home, I had to take an online test, and then started making foood!! :) That is one of my favorite things to do, and I hate to say this, but I forgot to take pictures pretty much the entire weekend, so this is all you get! Sad right? :( Well, I have a few pictures, and I need to update my 14 day reminder of Justin list! I think I posted Friday, so I've got Saturday, Sunday, and today to make up for!
Heerreee we goo.. and at the end of this post, there might even be a few surprises! ;)

This is a note that Justin wrote me right after we started dating. He was in Orlando for their National Sales meeting, and his flights kept getting delayed on the way home because of snow. He wrote me this note on his itenterary from his trip while waiting in the airport! I love looking back at things like this!

I really like this picture because this was the day Justin proposed to me! He was going to propose on the bottom overlook at the New River Gorge Bridge, but once again, due to snow, it was closed. If you look really close, you can see the ring box in Justin's coat pocket. :) I had NO idea. He ended up proposing when we got back to Huntington that night. It was really funny, because when we were walking back to the car from taking this picture, I ran up behind him and tried to put my hands in his pockets. He stopped me very abruptly and kind of actually hurt my feelings, but he was scared I would find the ring. It is a really funny story to tell now, but at the time, I was highly offended! ;) haha

This picture is a picture of a snow milkshake! :) We were babysitting once for a friend last year, and against Justin's will, and better judgement, he let me make milkshakes with the kids from the snow on their back porch. I always wanted to when we were kids, so now that I was the "adult", I was going to make one! I was actually really really fun. This was the little boys. We were also making cookies at the time, so he wanted to put all of the cookie decorations in his milkshake. He wasn't my kid, and I didn't have to stay past his bedtime, so I let him have all the sugar he wanted! ;) haha

Those were the pictures from the last 3 days of the Valentine's challenge my friend, Molli, put on her blog.
So, last week, I was looking around on facebook, and I saw on one of my friend's pages that someone was looking for a home for an abused dog. I looked at the picture and fell in love right away. We wanted to have another dog, but we did NOT want another puppy to have to train. This dog was a year old and already trained, so I asked Justin and he said we could probably get her. I got in contact with the woman who had her, and now we have ABBY! :) She is the sweetest dog in the world. She definately offsets Tyson's crazy self. She lays around and wants to cuddle all the time. As I'm writing this, She is laying on my right side, and Tyson is laying on my left, both sleeping. Here are a couple of pictures of our new Abby-girl! :) 

She is such a sweetheart! I can't imagine a better family dog!  

1 comment: